With superior quality roofing installation, roof repair and customer service as the roofing companies top priorities, Roofing USA is so confident that Cincinnati homeowners will be pleased with their work that the company offers a free estimate to anyone.Cincinnati Roofing Experts Offer Quality Installation
- Roofing USA is a GAF Master Elite Roofer. The company is among the nation's best roofers; only 3 percent of roofers in America have earned this distinction.
- The roofing companies roofing contractors are HAAG certified, which means they are highly skilled at correctly assessing roof damage associated with wind, hail or poor maintenance.
- Their roofing contractors meticulously inspect the job before, during and after a job to ensure a job well done the first time.
- Roofing USA stands behind its work. The company offers a 25 year warranty on its workmanship. The technicians' roofing skills can overcome anything that Cincinnati weather can dish out.
- Roofing USA is committed to bringing customers the very best in materials and workmanship. As GAF Master Elite roofers, these professionals are authorized to offer the industry's best warranty: 25 years on workmanship and 50 years on materials.
- The roofers are HAAG certified, making their damage assessments extremely thorough and credible. Homeowners who deal with an insurance company after a storm find this company's team to be a great asset during the process.
- Roofing USA employs the best roofing contractors. The teams are qualified for any repair, maintenance or installation project.
- The company's professionals bring over 25 years of combined roofing experience to every project and inspect their work three times to ensure that everything is the best that it can be.
- Roofing USA roofing contractors always leave a home in better shape than they found it. They clean up the job site as the project progresses and use magnets to make sure nothing is punctured by nails.
Have a question regarding roof repair, windows, siding or gutter guards? Please ask a roofing contractor from Roofing USA of Cincinnati OH.
"The team that installed our new roof was very professional. Everyone was so polite and courteous. I was afraid I would have a huge mess to deal with afterwards, but they cleaned up after themselves after the work was finished. I am really pleased with how great the roof turned out."
After a severe thunderstorm, one Cincinnati homeowner's roof started leaking badly. A coworker suggested that he call Roofing USA. The roofing inspector found that more than half of the composite shingles had cracked by hail. Some shingles had blown off, and there was damage to the solar vent fan's photovoltaic cell. Roofing USA worked closely with the homeowner's insurance company and met with the adjuster to discuss a strategy to get the roof functional as soon as possible. The entire roof needed to be replaced. Because the roofer was HAAG certified, the insurance adjuster was able to justify the need for the new roof, and the homeowner was able to have the new roof's cost completely covered by his insurance company. He only had to pay the deductible. The work was completed in about a day and a half, and the homeowner was amazed that the process went so smoothly.
Quality workmanship and a positive customer experience are Roofing USA's top priorities.